Barrett Moving & Storage
7100 Washington Ave. So.
Eden Prairie, MN 55344
From start to finish, we'll make your move easier.
At Barrett, we are truly in the moving business, and we have the history, experience, and expertise to back up our know-how. But the most important reason to choose Barrett over other movers is not that we are interested in telling you what we know, we're primarily interested in hearing what you think, and what you need to make your move a success. Our personnel are a highly trained team that understands your needs, anticipates your questions, and stands proud on our award-winning record of service.
From start to finish, we'll make your move easier. Here's how it works:
An estimator will meet with you to talk with you about your needs, do a thorough survey of your belongings, and make recommendations for the best move for you.
Your personal Customer Service Representative will work with you from start to finish. Backed up by the Customer Service Team, this Representative is your personal "point person" that understands your move, will communicate with all departments at Barrett to make it happen as promised, and follow through on every part of your relocation, even after the delivery.
Our experienced Operations Department will make sure that your household goods are loaded and delivered on time, and that you have the right people, equipment and materials to make it happen.
Our certified, trained packing crews know how to pack your belongings so they arrive in the same condition.
Our Van Operators have a personal stake in making sure that you are satisfied with your move, and will work closely with you from loading day through delivery.
Finally, our Management Team is devoted to keeping every move on track - fulfilling our promises to you, and supporting every Barrett team member in delivering a move you'll be satisfied with. In fact, 93% of our customers say they would recommend us to friends and family... and we're working with the other 7% to find out what we could've done better.
We have built Barrett into one of the largest agent families at United Van Lines by delivering on our promises on every move for more than 100 years. Our investment in training, equipment, facilities, and technology is all directed to ensuring that your move is as smooth and worry-free as possible. That's the Barrett Difference.